Walks Programme Facilitator for Worcester Ramblers
Overseeing the entire walks programme, year on year, ensuring that it continues to be diverse and that it can be sustained by providing guidance and support to the Walking Programme and Leaders.
- Provide support to Walks Coordinators.
- Provide support to Walk Leaders, new and existing.
- Develop and promote a vibrant diverse walking programme, that meets the group objectives.
- Develop and nurture good walk leaders skills through effective mentoring, coaching and support.
- Identify, create and produce specific trail walk programmes and produce accompanying support documentation for trail walk leaders and facilitate appropriate supporting transport as required.
- Maintain a library of maps, trail guides, booklets and leaflets.
- A team player with good organisational skills.
- Good navigational skills.
- Knowledge of the National Ramblers offerings.
- Keep up to date with National Ramblers guidelines.