- Start: Saturday 09 Nov 2019 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 11.5 km (7 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Mid morning drink and snack .
- Post Walk Refreshments: Tea/coffee prior to the AGM .
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NOT ACCESS ONTO COPCUT LANE FROM THE A38 PLEASE BEWARE OF A DIVERSION IN PLACE FOLLOW CHURCH LANE OFF THE A38 AT MARTIN HUSSINGTREE SIGNPOSTED “CHURCHFIELDS”
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Please help us to minimise our carbon footprint by car sharing, click on the link to request or offer a lift.
At Salwarpe we join the Droitwich Canal for a couple of miles passing Porter Mill we cross the River Salwarpe passing through Chatley to Sinton we return over fields and lanes taking in the autumn colours and the fabulous views of Abberley Tower, Malverns and Lickey Hills.
At this time of year the walk will be wet and muddy.
PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT NOTE ABOVE RELATING TO DIVERSION IN PLACE