- Early start: Wednesday 08 May 2019 @ 09:15 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 22.5 km (14 miles).
- Route Type: Point-to-Point, this is a linear route that starts at point A and ends at point B.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
Another part of the Heart of Wales Line Trail, catching 09.45 bus from Knighton to Hopton Heath, bus fare £2.30.
Walking on lanes, through woodland, drover's road and Offa's Dyke Path back into Knighton.
Few inclines, some of which are long and steep (mainly before lunch).
Please note 14 'Fitbit ' miles and back to cars by 5pm.
This walk was originally planned for 20.4.19.