- Start: Sunday 30 Jun 2019 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 17.5 km (11 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Please bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Opportunity for post walk drink in Winchcombe.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
The second of six County Top walks. Starting from Winchcombe the walk uses parts of the Winchcombe, Gloucestershire, Sabrina, Cotswold, Gustav Holst and Isbourne Ways taking in Langley Hill, Nottingham Hill and Cleeve Hill, before following the River Isbourne from its source and down to Winchcombe. The total ascent is 482m.