- Start: Wednesday 24 Jul 2019 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 18.5 km (11.5 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring packed lunch.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
A lovely walk taking in Painscastle, Llanbedr Hill, returning via Llanbedr Church, Upper Pentre and the strange feature known as 'The Roundabout'.
Several steep but short inclines.
Parking is on car park near second cattle grid on Clyro to Painscastle road.