- Start: Thursday 25 Jul 2019 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 11.5 km (7 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Ideal Starter Walk.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Kings Arms.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
An attractive undulating walk from the black and white village of Ombersley. The ramble goes via Ombersley Park. The Wychavon and Severn Valley Way, Holt Fleet, Milhampton Wood and Uphampton.
Parking. The King Arms, Main Street, Ombersley. Patrons only. Main meals, light bites and sandwiches available. Plenty of road parking available in Main Street. Post code WR9 0EW. Grid Ref. 845636.