- Early start: Saturday 12 Dec 2020 @ 09:30 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 17 km (10.5 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring packed lunch.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
An interesting and varied walk, through woodland, over pasture, some arable fields. Visiting Stanford Bridge, walk beside the Teme (could be muddy) and return via Yeldon.
Due to COVID 19 we are restricting this walk to 12 CARS and participation must be pre-booked.
If you are allocated a space and can't attend please let me know so that someone else can take your place.
Please remember do not car share unless with members of your household and do not attend if you or members of your household display COVID 19 symptoms.