- Start: Thursday 15 Apr 2021 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 10.5 km (6.5 miles).
- Route Type: Figure of 8, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route, however; the route crosses itself.
- Grade: Leisurely
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring a snack/drink for a mid morning break.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Nothing arranged due to COVID.
- May be altered a little if we get a lot of rain so as to avoid the worst of the mud
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Due to Covid 19 places for this walk must be pre-booked in advance with the walk leader, giving your Ramblers membership number and contact phone number.
- If you are allocated a place and are unable to attend, please let the walk leader know so that someone else can take your place.
- Please do not car share unless with members of your household or Bubble and do not attend if you or members of your household display Covid 19 symptoms.
An easy flat walk to get you restarted after lockdown.
Due to COVID 19 we are restricting this walk to 12 CARS or 18 walkers and participation must be pre-booked.
If you are allocated a space and can't attend please let me know so that someone else can take your place. Alternatively, if you are concerned about there being too many walkers, let me know what the maximum number of walkers you would be happy with and I can let you know if the walk isn’t full and meets your needs.
Please remember do not car share unless with members of your household and do not attend if you or members of your household display COVID 19 symptoms.