- Start: Saturday 24 Apr 2021 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 14.5 km (9 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring packed lunch and snacks .
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Due to Covid 19 places for this walk must be pre-booked in advance with the walk leader, giving your Ramblers membership number and contact phone number.
- If you are allocated a place and are unable to attend, please let the walk leader know so that someone else can take your place.
- Please do not car share unless with members of your household or Bubble and do not attend if you or members of your household display Covid 19 symptoms.
The walk goes towards Glass Hampton Monastery and Astley Church, also visiting Dick Brook and Shrawley Woods
The terrain is mainly farm and woodland, with a few stiles and gates. Could well be muddy in places.
Due to COVID 19 we are restricting this walk to 15 people and participation must be pre-booked.
If you are allocated a space and can't attend please let me know so that someone else can take your place.
Please remember do not car share unless with members of your household and do not attend if you or members of your household display COVID 19 symptoms.
The walk is now full, however, if you would still like to come and a place becomes available please contact the Leaders who will contact you if there is a cancellation.