- Start: Thursday 17 Jun 2021 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 10.5 km (6.5 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Easy
- Some Stiles.
- Ideal Starter Walk.
- Snacks: Bring snack for mid-morning break.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Old Bull in Inkberrow. Plenty of outside tables. Meals can be booked before the walk..
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Due to Covid 19 places for this walk must be pre-booked in advance with the walk leader, giving your Ramblers membership number and contact phone number.
- If you are allocated a place and are unable to attend, please let the walk leader know so that someone else can take your place.
- Please do not car share unless with members of your household or Bubble and do not attend if you or members of your household display Covid 19 symptoms.
A pleasant walk over fields and through small villages, crossing some minor roads. Good views of the Malverns, Bredon Hill and the Cotswolds. Some gentle slopes and a lot of stiles!
Due to Covid we're restricting this walk to 20 Walkers and participation must be pre-booked. Please supply membership number and mobile number when booking.
If you are allocated a space and can't attend please let me know. Alternatively if you are concerned about there being too many walkers, let me know what the max number you would be happy with and I can let you know if the walk isn't full.