- Start: Saturday 12 Jun 2021 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 16 km (10 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring a packed lunch.
- Post Walk Refreshments: to be confirmed.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Due to Covid 19 places for this walk must be pre-booked in advance with the walk leader, giving your Ramblers membership number and contact phone number.
- If you are allocated a place and are unable to attend, please let the walk leader know so that someone else can take your place.
- Please do not car share unless with members of your household or Bubble and do not attend if you or members of your household display Covid 19 symptoms.
We walk through Comer Wood past the ponds. Then over Gags Hill to Wootton. Then back via Kingsnordley and Witheridge Rough.
The maximum number of walkers allowed will be 16 including leader. You must therefore book in advance to ensure a place. Either via email or text. Please provide me with your contact details, membership number and phone number. These will be retained for 21 days to support the NHS contact tracing if necessary. If you have concerns over the numbers attending this walk, you can ask me to update you on the numbers attending. This will give you the option to cancel.
Please ensure you carry a face mask, hand sanitizer and first aid kit for personal use. Do not share food, drink or equipment.