- Start: Friday 10 Sep 2021 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 18 km (11 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring packed lunch, drinks & snacks.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Possibilities at The Queen Elizabeth Inn.
- Number of walkers limited to 15. Please pre book with leader giving membership number and a contact phone.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- If the walk is limited you must pre-book a place in advance with the leader, giving your Name, Ramblers Membership no. and Contact Phone no.
- If you are allocated a place and are unable to attend, please let the walk leader know so that someone else can take your place.
- Personal details may be used for walk management, statistical purposes and NHS contact tracing.
- Please help us to minimise our carbon footprint by car sharing, click on the link to request or offer a lift.
Circular walk from Elmley Castle with two hard climbs. Please park with courtesy & respect local residents access. The walk is an energetic route which includes two significant uphills, the rewards however are the great views. If we have had rain, there will be muddy sections. The route will take us past Ashton under Hill, Grafton, Overbury & Bredon tower. I look forward to seeing you
Ann Plumb is leading this walk - email - email@example.com