- Start: Thursday 21 Oct 2021 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 13 km (8 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Easy
- Some Stiles.
- Ideal Starter Walk.
- Snacks: A drink, snacks if not joining us at Bevere Cafe.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Bevere Cafe on route, towards the end..
- No limit on numbers, will need to know if you want to join us at the cafe.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- If the walk is limited you must pre-book a place in advance with the leader, giving your Name, Ramblers Membership no. and Contact Phone no.
- If you are allocated a place and are unable to attend, please let the walk leader know so that someone else can take your place.
- Personal details may be used for walk management, statistical purposes and NHS contact tracing.
- Please help us to minimise our carbon footprint by car sharing, click on the link to request or offer a lift.
Lovely walk along the River Severn, taking in Gulevet Park, Worcester and Birmingham Canal stopping for refreshments at Bevere Gallery Cafe. Viewing the new Salmon Ladder at Bevere Weir. Through Northwick Nature reserve a real treat in store.
The Slip, Old Northwick Lane, Worcester WR3 7NE Grid Ref: SO 838 579
Continue down Old Northwick Lane onto a narrow track, keep going till you can't go any further, carpark is at the end. Holds about 20 car spaces