- Start: Thursday 23 Sep 2021 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 9.5 km (6 miles).
- Route Type: Figure of 8, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route, however; the route crosses itself.
- Grade: Easy
- Some Stiles.
- Ideal Starter Walk.
- Snacks: Bring midday snack and drink.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Queens Head..
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- If the walk is limited you must pre-book a place in advance with the leader, giving your Name, Ramblers Membership no. and Contact Phone no.
- If you are allocated a place and are unable to attend, please let the walk leader know so that someone else can take your place.
- Personal details may be used for walk management, statistical purposes and NHS contact tracing.
- Please help us to minimise our carbon footprint by car sharing, click on the link to request or offer a lift.
A pleasant walk along Tardebigge Flight, the longest flight of canal locks in the country plus the surrounding area via Stoke Pound, Patchett's Farm, Tardebigge church. Tardebigge Reservoir and Lower Gambolds.
Meet at the Queens Head, Sugarbrook Lane, Stoke Pound. Postcode B60 3AU. Bromsgrove. No Limit on numbers.
Lunch Time meals and Baguettes available.