- Start: Thursday 05 May 2022 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 10.5 km (6.5 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Easy
- Some Stiles.
- Ideal Starter Walk.
- Snacks: Bring midday snack and drink.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Meeting Point The Dog Inn. Harvington. DY10 4LN.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Personal details may be used for walk management and NHS contact tracing.
- Please help us to minimise our carbon footprint by car sharing, click on the link to request or offer a lift.
A pleasant undulating stroll via Harvington Hall, Hillpool, Barnettbrook valley and the foot of Mount Segg. The walk takes you though several woods full of wild flowers and bluebells and part of The Monarch Way.
Meeting Point: The Dog Inn, Worcester Road, Harvington. OS reference SO 873 748. Postcode DY10 4LN. Meals at reasonable prices.