- Cancelled! Saturday 21 May 2022 @ 10:00
- Distance: 9 km (5.5 miles).
- Route Type: Point-to-Point, this is a linear route that starts at point A and ends at point B.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Personal details may be used for walk management and NHS contact tracing.
- Please help us to minimise our carbon footprint by car sharing, click on the link to request or offer a lift.
Starting from Hay on Wye for a five and half mile walk to Glasbury through lovely countryside, then canoe back down the Wye (approximately two hours).
Cost is £30 per person (which increased on 1st April).
Please book by 16th. May as we have to prebook with Celtic Canoes and pay deposit, they also recommend old shoes/trainers to wear in the canoe and provide screw top barrels to keep personal possessions dry.