- Start: Saturday 06 Aug 2022 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 16 km (10 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Please bring a packed lunch, snacks and plenty to drink..
- Start Point is Back Lane Car Park Winchcombe. £1 for all day parking - cash or card. GR SP 024 284 Post Code GL54 5PZ
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
- Personal details may be used for walk management and NHS contact tracing.
- Please help us to minimise our carbon footprint by car sharing, click on the link to request or offer a lift.
A circular walk along the wooded slopes of the Cotswold escarpment passing several sites of historic interest. The walk heads out of town on the Wardens Way passing Sudeley Castle before climbing steadily and then contouring northwards to join part of the Cotswold Way. Heading down towards Wood Stanway we return on the Winchcombe Way passing Hailes Abbey (free entry for NT and English Heritage members, so bring your cards) before retruning to Winchcombe on the Cotswold Way.
Walk previoulsy offered as part of the Malvern Walking Festival 2021 & 2022.